[ilds] Deus Loci, NS 11 2008-2009

Anna Lillios lillios at mail.ucf.edu
Sat Jan 15 08:12:14 PST 2011

Hi Bruce and anyone else on the list who wishes to receive DEUS LOCI--

      First of all, thank you for your interest in DL.  I'll be happy to send out current or past issues, if you let me know by email.  I can then send you an invoice.

     I'm currently working on volume 12.

     Best wishes for the New Year!
     Anna Lillios

Dr. Anna Lillios
Associate Professor of English
Department of English
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161346
Orlando, Florida 32816-1346

Phone: (407) 823-5161
FAX: (407) 823-6582
>>> James Gifford <james.d.gifford at gmail.com> 01/14/11 8:08 PM >>>
Hi Bruce,

I think this is useful for the whole group:

http://www.lawrencedurrell.org/dl.htm

Which tells me 1) we need to update the website!, and 2) the following
details:

--->
Please send submissions and correspondence related to other editorial
issues and subscriptions to

Dr. Anna Lillios
Department of English
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161346
Orlando, FL 32816-1346
lillios at mail.ucf.edu

Subscription rates: $10.00 US per issue. Outside the United States and
Canada, please add $2.00 US for surface mail or $8.00 US for air mail
delivery. Back issues (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8) are available
under the same terms as the current issue (#9). Send checks or money
orders made payable to Deus Loci as per the above information.
<---

You should be able to send the same to the ILDS Secretary, Paul Lorenz,
at the following address:

Paul H. Lorenz
Professor of English
Department of English, Theatre and Mass Communication
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
Mail Stop 4980
Pine Bluff, AR
71601 U.S.A.

I hope that helps!  I've copied this to both Anna and Paul.

Cheers,
James