[ilds] Deus Loci, NS 11 2008-2009

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 16:42:09 PST 2011

Hi Bruce,

I think this is useful for the whole group:

http://www.lawrencedurrell.org/dl.htm

Which tells me 1) we need to update the website!, and 2) the following
details:

--->
Please send submissions and correspondence related to other editorial
issues and subscriptions to

Dr. Anna Lillios
Department of English
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161346
Orlando, FL 32816-1346
lillios at mail.ucf.edu

Subscription rates: $10.00 US per issue. Outside the United States and
Canada, please add $2.00 US for surface mail or $8.00 US for air mail
delivery. Back issues (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8) are available
under the same terms as the current issue (#9). Send checks or money
orders made payable to Deus Loci as per the above information.
<---

You should be able to send the same to the ILDS Secretary, Paul Lorenz,
at the following address:

Paul H. Lorenz
Professor of English
Department of English, Theatre and Mass Communication
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
Mail Stop 4980
Pine Bluff, AR
71601 U.S.A.

I hope that helps!  I've copied this to both Anna and Paul.

Cheers,
James