[ilds] Dark Labyrinth

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Sat Jan 8 13:46:56 PST 2011

Thought this might wake up the list that has been
fairly silent recently; the book on Clea Badaro by
her daughter. Found it in a second hand bookshop
in Cairo. Not at all disappointed. Very sorry to
see the dreadfull attack against the copts in
Alexandria.
Durrell understood, what began against the Jews
would continue against the Copts.
Happy new year to all.
Marc