[ilds] Ray, Patrick, Bruce and others

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 16:51:23 PDT 2010

James,

Thanks for the clarification.  I hate to quibble here, but I wouldn't call my point a "quibble."  What you cite is one of von Richtofen's points, which I disagree with, and if I'm quibbling, so is he.  Bill has already given a nice assessment of the attractiveness of the Elizabethan period, and I suspect some of those wild elements appealed to LD, if not to von Richtofen.  I think we agree.

Bruce