[ilds] The Truth

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Sat Sep 25 18:57:49 PDT 2010

The thing is Charles, it does and has. I have already hit Corfu, Crete and the Cyclades. 2012 its going to be Rhodes, Cyprus, Provence and Corfu again - maybe Alexandria.

And sometimes when I read Durrell on his islands, I think that he is me - what presumption but, as you say, there it is "voila!"

I just hope the food in Greece is as good as was twenty years ago? I have heard the wine is better.

To be honest N in Prospero's Cell, despite Bruce's claim that she is not much more than a performing seal, is very sexy - more so than E. Durrell had a thing for blondes; in terms of marriage three blonds to one brunette. I would say that is is a truth of sorts.

David Whitewine