[ilds] Seeking the Truth

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 13:33:00 PDT 2010

Grove,

I agree in the sense of "comparable" as a metaphorical usage, as applicable
to some imaginary construct, in this case literary fiction.  But I wouldn't apply it to our everyday world, which makes the usage as questionable as the nuclear physicist walking around in snowshoes.

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone