[ilds] Seeking the Truth

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 12:42:58 PDT 2010

Charles,

I wonder what response LD would had gotten at CalTech had he applied Heisenberg's uncertainty principle to his fiction.  My guess, a good laugh, in the order of the joke about the particle physicist who wanted around in snowshoes because he knew that our world of atoms is mostly space.

Sent from my iPhone