[ilds] Justine's blue hand

Godshalk, William (godshawl) godshawl at ucmail.uc.edu
Sun Sep 19 10:39:56 PDT 2010

Has no one commented on Bruce's Justine 1.1 with a blue handed dust jacket? Perhaps a bookseller moved a sixth impression
dj to cover a 1.1 Justine. Or perhaps we have an interesting variant?

With a bit of trouble we could find out -- I think. But I have other things to do (i.e. plan courses).

Bill

W. L. Godshalk *
Department of English    *           *
University of Cincinnati*   * Stellar Disorder  *
OH 45221-0069 *  *