[ilds] Fwd: Lawrence Durrell Bibliographical Query

Charles Sligh Charles-Sligh at utc.edu
Wed Sep 15 16:15:11 PDT 2010

  On 9/15/10 7:07 PM, Anna Lillios wrote:
> I have a problem in that one of the review extracts on the back panel
> has some damage leaving a few snatches illegible;  I wonder if you
> would be good enough to complete them for me?  I would be so grateful
> if can locate this review, as I have searched in vain on the web!
Bill Godshalk owns almost every instantiation of the Faber printings
(editions & impressions).  Most of his copies have jackets in place and
intact.

Could you fill in that lost data for Mr. Wythe, Bill?  My Faber
printings are all up at the office.  Thanks.

Here is his address again:

    "John Whythe" <john.whythe at reprojackets.co.uk>

C&c.

Assistant Professor