[ilds] Somewhere between Calabria and Corfu the blue really begins

Godshalk, William (godshawl) godshawl at ucmail.uc.edu
Tue Sep 7 18:23:40 PDT 2010

Well, there are plenty of references to ships, islands, etc. No Corfu though.

The book ends with: "clear immortal blue."

Did Larry read it? I leave it to you.

O, yes, the chief character is a man called Gissing.

W. L. Godshalk *
Department of English    *           *
University of Cincinnati*   * Stellar Disorder  *
OH 45221-0069 *  *