[ilds] Somewhere between Calabria and Corfu the blue really begins

Godshalk, William (godshawl) godshawl at ucmail.uc.edu
Tue Sep 7 17:01:24 PDT 2010

"Where the Blue Begins" is a book by Christopher Morley published in 1922.

"Somewhere between Calabria and Corfu the blue really begins."

Is Durrell's "really" a reply and a correction?

W. L. Godshalk *
Department of English    *           *
University of Cincinnati*   * Stellar Disorder  *
OH 45221-0069 *  *