[ilds] Lawrence Durrell: the Mindscape

Richard Pine rpinecorfu at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 08:26:03 PDT 2010

I've discovered to my horror that the (few) remaining copies of my Lawrence
Durrell: the Mindscape are quoted at £105 sterling by Macmillan. And it's the
same on the internet for new/secondhand copies.
I cannot imagine why anyone would want to pay such a price for the first
edition, when a second, revised and expanded, edition is available direct from
the Durrell School.
Anyone wishing to obtain a copy of the second, revised (paperback) edition
should send 30 euros (20 euros plus 10 euros post and packing) in cash to:
Durrell School of Corfu
PO Box 94
Corfu 49100
Greece.

Unfortunately due to high bank charges for currency conversion and cheque
lodgements, the DSC can only accept cash payment in euros.

Richard Pine