[ilds] Bibliotheque Lawrence Durrell, Paris

Charles Sligh Charles-Sligh at utc.edu
Thu Sep 2 09:52:02 PDT 2010

  On 9/2/10 12:45 PM, Richard Pine wrote:
> As you say, the courtesy of a response by Paris would be a start!
> Maybe the ILDS as an organisation would have more 'clout' in obtaining a
> response than an individual scholar such as myself...
Good luck with your work on "The Minor Mythologies," Richard.  I am
sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this block, which is, as
you, frustrating.

I hope that anyone in France or with contacts in France will help
Richard in his enterprise.  Reports of the outcome, along with advice
about the detailed inventory of the collection, are welcomed and encouraged.

Charles

Assistant Professor
Department of English
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga