[ilds] OMG Poetry Session

Anna Lillios lillios at mail.ucf.edu
Mon Jun 28 18:36:32 PDT 2010

Hi Bruce,

     DEUS LOCI 11 has been printed and is being mailed to me to send
out.  You should be receiving it soon.

     --Anna

Dr. Anna Lillios
Associate Professor of English
Department of English
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161346
Orlando, Florida 32816-1346

Phone: (407) 823-5161
FAX: (407) 823-6582
>>> Bruce Redwine <bredwine1968 at earthlink.net> 06/28/10 5:33 PM >>>
Has the current issue of Deus Loci (no. 11) been mailed?  I haven't
received it and have been looking forward to reading the poems and
articles in that number.

Bruce

On Jun 28, 2010, at 1:50 PM, Paul Lorenz wrote:

> Dear Durrellians,
>
> As the time for our biannual conference in New Orleans approaches, I
want to alert everyone to the Poetry Session to be held on Saturday,
July 10, from 1:30-2:45 p.m. In what has become a familiar and popular
tradition, we will share poems by and in the spirit of Lawrence Durrell
during this time. Please pack them in your bags when you come. All
themes and topics Durrellian are welcome.

> This should be a pleasant way to punctuate a great week with good
poetry. Do plan to join us.

> Best ILDS wishes,
>
> David Radavich
>
> Please note: This email was meant to be sent out a couple of weeks
ago, but I was in Turkey and unable to send it for David. I hope you
will be able to join us in the poetry session. – PHL