[ilds] faking it

Godshalk, William (godshawl) godshawl at ucmail.uc.edu
Mon Jun 21 11:05:10 PDT 2010

You could buy his book, which is about ten years old. If you should find my review (below), I offer a summary there.

Cambridge UP does provide a brief summary as well.

Antipodes
Forging literary consciousness.(Faking Literature)(Book Review)
    Antipodes; Sunday, December 01, 2002; Godshalk, W.L.; 700+ words ...respect a bircolage "(127). Ruthven emphasizes that literature...plagiaristic, and allusive. But Ruthven also realizes that the...Joyce of duplicity. In "Fake literature as critique," the final chapter, Ruthven points out that literary.

Bill

W. L. Godshalk *
Department of English    *           *
University of Cincinnati*   * Stellar Disorder  *
OH 45221-0069 *  *