[ilds] my time mainly

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jun 5 17:57:23 PDT 2010

Clearly Adam was the academic. When Eve tempted him with an apple, he fell for it, not seeing the true nature of the metaphor but thinking it was just a piece of fruit. As such he failed to evaluate the concept.

David

PS is it unethical to give a student 21 out of 20?

16 William Street
Marrickville NSW  2204
+61 2 9564 6165
0412 707 625