[ilds] Finally

Godshalk, William (godshawl) godshawl at ucmail.uc.edu
Mon May 31 21:18:26 PDT 2010

Of course, as I often remind any one who will read, Darley is a literary character. He doesn't do anything -- not as you and I do things.

Would it make sense for me to say, I invited Darley over last weekend so that I could read him. Things didn't go well after he seduced Justine (in this forking path) my beloved wife. I sent him away by the earliest post. He is now back at the library.

Perhaps these things could happen in a certain kind of novel.

Wm

W. L. Godshalk *
Department of English    *           *
University of Cincinnati*   * Stellar Disorder  *
OH 45221-0069 *  *