[ilds] Finally

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Mon May 31 14:12:11 PDT 2010

Bill,

That's sounds redundant.  I thought we were talking about a work of art, how its works or fails within a given form, a finite process, not our reactions, which are infinite and can lead nowhere in particular.  But if you want to go that route, that's okay.  I still think William Apt is on the right track, and his questions should not be dismissed.

Bruce