[ilds] Ankles

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Wed May 5 13:28:16 PDT 2010

James,

The recurrent "ankle" image, which you've noted before, could you elaborate and give references?  I missed that in my readings.  When you mentioned it, I immediately though of Thomas Wyatt's famous "They flee from me":  "They flee from me, that sometime did me seek, / With naked foot stalking in my chamber."

Bruce