[ilds] Durrell and Milton

G. R. Taneja grtaneja47 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 05:43:04 PDT 2010

I am much obliged to the List members who have responded to my previous query. May I turn to the the wisdom of the List yet again for some
help.I was wondering if there is an indication of Durrell’s interest in Milton
which can be easily accessed. Thanks.

Gulshan Taneja

In-between Website: <http://sites.google.com/site/inbetweeneslc>

G.
 R. Taneja  /  Editor
In-between: Essays & Studies in Literary
Criticism
Department of English, R. L. A. College, University of
Delhi
Anand Niketan Colony, Benito Juarez Marg,
New Delhi-110 021,
  India

I shall be very grateful if I could interest the collective wisdom of the List for some help. I was wondering if there is any information available on how Durrell was preoccupied during the month of May, 1968 while in France, in addition to the account provided in the Durrell biographies of MacNiven and Bowker.

Thanks.

Gulshan Taneja

--
_In-between_ Website:
<http://sites.google.com/site/inbetweeneslc>

G. R. Taneja
 /  Editor
In-between: Essays & Studies in Literary Criticism
Department
 of English, R. L. A. College, University of Delhi
Anand Niketan
Colony, Benito Juarez Marg,
New Delhi-110 021,  India

The latest auto launches and test drives Drag n' drop