[ilds] Goodness grotbags

RW HEDGES rwhedges at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jan 18 19:50:31 PST 2010

 Very funny with the peter cook and dudley moore. Terribly good. And here's:"Gideon's own definition of an Englishman.....:An Englishman may be defined as a soft centred creature with a tough and horny shell, through which two sensitive antennae (humour and prejudice) explore the world around him"

 Ok my bits and bobs are bad but this is really good stuff! What a poem there Bruce! Where's it from? I have a small Durrell collection. No poems. I love that one! Nice!

RW