[ilds] HELP!

Ilyas ilyas.khan at crosby.com
Sat Jan 16 13:30:10 PST 2010

One of the best examples of the eagle in a lectern is St James in the town
of Haslingden, on the Borough of Rossendale, in the county of Lancashire. I
grew in going to church there, and the rather magnificent eagle still
remains vivid in my mind. The current church building was predominantly
constructed in the 1700's but a church has been on that site since the
1200's.

All in all a fabulous church and noteworthy "eagle". If you are ever in the
vicinity, please come visit.