[ilds] creamy layers

RW HEDGES rwhedges at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 12:51:51 PST 2010

 Love the description of that art. Nigella has no substance to me. Martini tastes horrid. But i'd give it a shot knowing me.
 Thanks Charles and Bruce for your words. In truth I was trying to get in line after my champaigne nonsense. Jung I get though. Its the physics that scares me. Is it physics?
 Any way thanks for the words. I am onto Tunc once The marine Venus is done. I really am a bigger fan of the Island books. Durrell for me started through my passion for Greece.
 But i'd be up for Alexandria one day.