[ilds] Hate?

RW HEDGES rwhedges at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 01:43:40 PST 2010

 Abit strong to say Larry would hate me. I was on a 50 quid Veuve Clicquot and spraffing away because it was near the end of the year and I fancied a Larry moment like the free and easy ones when your not a scholar and you spell Durrilll however you like because your not sat on an intense black leather chair with Durrell picking out your thoughts and hating you. The Dennis the Mennis fan club rejected me on the grounds that I was drunk when praising desperate dan and and got my cow pies mixed up, now this!!!

 Seriously though? correcting spelling errors and judging people on larrys behalf? Does that make me want to write essays? Does that mean you didnt have a good 2009? Hope 2010 is less scathing.

 Thank you for the defence Bruce, there is always someone here who is not judging and lets us non literary sprogs have our toy and pram moment....