[ilds] Not to be a pooper

RW HEDGES rwhedges at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 18:31:47 PST 2009

 Not to be a pooper but are we not making a stride away from the Durrell territory? Aside from spelling do we not owe the master a ceremony in Greece or Egypt? I for one cannot afford the trip to the states(and would not want to) but to suggest New orleans? Really? Maybe you Americans are all thats left of the Durrell fanbase? To me I have to say forget it. Hold it in Greece for the sake of the Lord! I only wish that we could link more reasonably. Paris?