[ilds] CFP: On Miracle Ground XVI -- Durrell and the City: Reconstructing the Urban Landscape

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:39:39 PST 2009

Hello all,

A very quick note to say that the CFP for the next ILDS conference in
New Orleans (July 7-10, 2010) is now posted on the ILDS website:

http://www.lawrencedurrell.org/omgxvi_cfp.htm

I hope we'll see everyone there for what should prove to be an exciting
event!

Best,
James

---------------------------------------
James Gifford, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English and University Core Director
School of English, Philosophy and Humanities
University College: Arts, Sciences, Professional Studies
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver Campus
Voice: 604-648-4476
Fax: 604-648-4489
E-mail: gifford at fdu.edu
http://alpha.fdu.edu/~jgifford