[ilds] Photos, reading Durrell and Greek Food

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 25 11:35:23 PDT 2009

David,

Wouldn't mind showing up for your do in Sydney.  Sounds good.  R.W.'s
idea about a noir version of Durrell is a good one.  Cukor's Justine
(1969) was apparently filmed on some Hollywood set and backlot, so it
has the "feel" of noir.  Wander the streets of Alex itself and you
feel like you're on some backlot.  Something like that could be done
with Monsieur, with Wuthering Heights sets.

Bruce