[ilds] "there is no exit"

jroboston at gmail.com jroboston at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 09:41:04 PDT 2009

Charles:  I am just beginning the journey into Durrell's world. I recently re-read some of the AQ, which drove me to seek more information about the writer and the writing.  I found the ilds and hoped it would be a doorway to this world. I enjoy reading the posts but admit I am often out of my league.

I read Durrell and love Durrell from the aspect of a person living my life and marveling at the constantly evolving world of relationships I find myself inhabiting, including my relationship with myself.  I am unsure how to organize an approach to Durrell or the world of the ideas embodied in his work. Perhaps you or other members of ilds would be willing to give me some guidance.  Julia