[ilds] Film noir durrell

RW HEDGES rwhedges at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 21 12:57:56 PDT 2009

 Do you see what I mean by introducing the concept of the Quartet as a piece of film noir? I have been listening and reading the books and I still cant get the duck hunt out of my mind. But what a film. I mean imagine they used old film technique, old cameras, old and young unknown shakespearean actors. WE need to think about this. Its a long shot but with my idea and someone else's money?

 I thought you all might find that funny. But is it funny or is it something we all want? OR do you want "Mumma mia" etc.???

No. You dont. Lets start to think beyond the books and start to think about how we can get them into a modern yet classic perception....I thought you'd laugh....Just me talking to myself............