[ilds] Landscape with Olive Trees

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Fri Oct 16 09:25:01 PDT 2009

I agree, not ALL characters surely.
Darley is perhaps partly a mirror image, but
others like Justine or Mountolive, etc... are
obviously not although some of  the relationships
and/or experiences are possibly based on real
life. There again the word "based" does not mean
copies. This does not make it fake or false - on
the contrary.

Surely this, with LD's tallent is what makes the
AQ so alive and interesting to read.
BR
Marc