[ilds] genius

BIGPOND ACCOUNT durrell at telstra.com
Thu Oct 15 06:49:27 PDT 2009

Some things cannot be taught and LD's genre of genius flows from a
transcendental source which is not locked down to oxbridge or harkeley
university or academics or conscious will of self.

The very act of dripping words on the page and enjoying the thrill of
riding the flow of consciousness without restraint is what Larry
loved. Yes he like Churchill suffered at the hands of Bipolar2 but was
also regularly enhanced by the same affliction.

Brute, how awful the thought of some crusty oaf tampering with Larry's
hypomanic spontaneity. A tutor Bruce spreading stifling effluvia
throughout the recesses of his expansive bubbles is akin to
smoothering the laughter and playfulness at a preschoolers playground.

Surely you are just provoking the dils on this one ?? Or are you
serious about this tutelage concept being applicable to our loveable,
wayward and witty oracle of Corfu??

Agape
DrD

Sent from my iPhoneng