[ilds] genius

gkoger at mindspring.com gkoger at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 15 08:36:12 PDT 2009

I feel the urge to inject a note of levity into this oh so serious discussion. There's a famous Far Side cartoon in which a grinning dog is leaning out his master's car window explaining to a dog-friend that "After we go to the drugstore and the post office, I’m going to the vet’s to get tutored!" Of course there may be a broader point here as well . . .

Grove