[ilds] Alexandria is not much interested in Cavafy anymore

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Wed Oct 14 15:09:03 PDT 2009

1. Dr. Mohamed F. Awad, pretends  or pretended to
be at the head of the Alexandria Preservation
trust that claimed to save the Ambron Villa, where
LD lived and wrote Prospero's cell and lived with
Eve Cohen (Justine+).
2; Kavafi's appartment is signed with plaques that
anyone can find. This appartment is today the
Cafavi museum financed by the Greek Ministry of
culture.

What race and what creed does Dr Awad belong to????

Salutations
Marc Piel