[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 31, Issue 11_Message 1 Grove_University

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Wed Oct 14 14:15:20 PDT 2009

Do you know, and this is adressed to all on the
list, the meaning of the word "autodidact"?
I the world today, this word has more potential
than any diploma. If you succeed as an
"autodidact" then you have been more successful
than those who spent years in high educational
studies.
Autodidacts are creative with willfull
imagination, and that is what makes them go ahead.
LD was of this small family of humans and no
questionning about his educational possibilities
will change this fact. Calculate a percentage of
autodidacts who succeed (as did LD) compared to
the millions who attend the world's highest
educations systems and you will see the light.
Hmmmmmm
Marc Piel