[ilds] VN & LD

Production/Licensing steve.lake at ecmrecords.com
Mon Oct 12 00:32:40 PDT 2009

 Hello Charles,
Thank you for your posts.
As you know , I am not an academic, but an
instinctive; interesting that that leads me to the
same conclusions as you. No to Nabakov, yes to LD,
Hemingway, Maupassant, Balzac, Flaubert.... people
who lived and wrote from their guts. All these
posts about education or not education is prety
irrelevant to the capacity, or should I say
capability of real writing.
Sincere salutations,
Marc

- I agree with Marc.

In general, the daily disparagement of LD on any pretext - "evidence suggests he didn't even try to get into Oxbridge" etc - is getting tiresome on this list.

steve