[ilds] VN & LD

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Sun Oct 11 14:35:59 PDT 2009

Hello Charles,
Thank you for your posts.
As you know , I am not an academic, but an
instinctive; interesting that that leads me to the
same conclusions as you. No to Nabakov, yes to LD,
Hemingway, Maupassant, Balzac, Flaubert.... people
who lived and wrote from their guts. All these
posts about education or not education is prety
irrelevant to the capacity, or should I say
capability of real writing.
Sincere salutations,
Marc