[ilds] Intolerance Wears a Veil

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Thu Aug 13 13:18:52 PDT 2009

"The Greeks and the Jews and the Romans and the
Christians and the Turks
and the French and the English came and went. "

... and they were followed by pretentious
intellectual bastards, that although they were
using the richness to gain their daily bread,
could do nothing better than shit on it with fowl
lines of pretentious words that pretended to be
..... I dare not use a word that has any meaning.

There once was a man that wrote beautiful prose,
and beautiful poetry.... and a few "nothings"
tried to use it to show that they were
"something".... they did nothing but prove the
opposite.

I doubt that these few lines will get past the
census, that maintains the lines of power over

Marc