[ilds] Poem: "Lawrence Durrell"

BIGPOND ACCOUNT durrell at telstra.com
Sat Aug 8 05:11:40 PDT 2009

G'day Bruce....thanks for the youtube link and I propose an
international LD poetry competition:

"paint a
       poetic
           portrait
             of Lawrence Durrell"

The entries can post their entries on you tube and the poem with the
highest view score in 3 months will win and collect a painting by
Uncle Efps!....the Australian Durrell Society (ADS) will be sure to
post a powerful poem and David and I will be hard at work over Shiraz
to shape an ode to Uncle Epfs.... Perhaps as the berkeley boy you'd
inspire us a little by squeezing a little poem out about our beloved
Larry soon.... Hope your well and like to see you on YouTube soon!!
Agape
AD

Sent from my iPhone