[ilds] I have a knack of of asking all the right/wrong questions

Anna Lillios lillios at mail.ucf.edu
Sun Jan 25 13:17:49 PST 2009

For those of you interested in Durrell's life in London, please look at the next issue of DEUS LOCI: THE LAWRENCE DURRELL JOURNAL, which will publish an article entitled "Hollow Responses: An Exploration of Lawrence Durrell's London" by Roderick Child.  Please contact me if you wish further information about the journal or look on the Durrell Society web site.

                                                                 --Anna Lillios, editor