[ilds] Thank you David

Carrie carrie.t at virgin.net
Sun Jan 25 05:10:00 PST 2009

Good morning David

Thank you for your encouragement.  I am aware that the only
contributions I can offer, although I have read most of Larry's work,
are personal memories rather than academic opinion.

Yes David, that is a true story re Larry having been asked to sign 'My
Family and Other Animals'.  However, I don't remember Larry saying he
had, had a conversation with the lady first, rather that she
recognized him as Gerry, or so she thought, and asked if Larry would
sign his book, handing him a copy of 'My Family and Other Animals'.
Larry did sign the book as the author's brother, the better writer.

Carrie