[ilds] CFP -- MSA XI "Languages of Modernism"

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 09:25:14 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

I thought this CFP might appeal -- there were some good papers on
Durrell and related topics at the MSA last year in Nashville (and in
Long Beach the year before).  Panels & seminars need not address the
conference theme (Languages of Modernism).

Best,

University, and Concordia University as well as the MSA.

The full text of the call for panels and seminars as well as information
about the site and the rules of participation can be found online at
<http://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa11/cfp.html> or by following
the links on the MSA homepage<http://msa.press.jhu.edu/>.

The deadline for SEMINAR proposals is 9 March, 2009.
The deadline for PANEL proposals is 11 May, 2009.

Questions can be directed to the local conference organizers
(msa.english at mcgill.ca) or to the Rebecca Walkowitz, Chair of the
Program Committee (rebecca.walkowitz at rutgers.edu).

This promises to be an exciting international event and I will look
forward to welcoming you all to Montreal.

Sean Latham
President, Modernist Studies Association
Professor of English
Director, Modernist Journals Project
Editor, James Joyce Quarterly
University of Tulsa