[ilds] london plaque

richardpin at eircom.net richardpin at eircom.net
Sat Jan 24 09:09:04 PST 2009

I don't thnk there is a plaque for LD in London. Where would be appropriate?Most of his locations are gone, except that awful hotel in Norwood. LD's relationship with Margaret Mccall is well documents in several places, not least in the BBC 'Bookmark' programme (trans 15.8.98) which she co-produced with Nadia Haggar, and in which she read his valedictory poem to her.
Richard Pine