[ilds] peasants

NETSPACE ACCOUNT drmood at netspace.net.au
Fri Jan 2 14:04:36 PST 2009

Oui, oui marc but one must remember LD's self transcendence imperative
with it's consequential objectivity of ideation conveniently fostered
his skills as a writer (and peudo-psychiatrist)....at LD's level of
mindfulness, it too honed in reverse by his plethoric verbiphilia, the
emotional landscape begins to contour in response to the affectivity
of his personhood.
AD

ideation

peculair sense if self