[ilds] quaint & intimate Black Book

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 10:22:38 PST 2008

Hey Bill,

I went up and took a look myself yesterday -- it's in pristine condition
and is priced cheaply at $675.  I think it's a steal, but I don't have
the funds myself...  They've also got a booklet for /Ulysses Come Back/,
which I didn't even know existed (it's not in Jay's bibliography
either), and that's priced at $250.

Interested?  You can see them online through Abebooks.com or on their
own site:

http://www.edmontonbookstore.com/
1-780-433-1781

I hope you're enjoying the break!