[ilds] quaint & intimate ld

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 21:19:29 PST 2008

Since I know an impoverished owner of a copy of /Quaint Fragments/, I
think this is excellent news!

Should anyone be interested, I've recently discovered that the Edmonton
Bookstore has a pristine copy of /The Black Book/, and it's at a bargain
price for the condition.

Best from the frigid North...  We're practically wearing icicles up here
at the moment!

--James