[ilds] new book

Anna Lillios lillios at mail.ucf.edu
Wed Dec 10 17:27:00 PST 2008

I haven't read Jack Stewart's book, but a version of his Durrell  article may be in LAWRENCE DURRELL AND THE GREEK WORLD.  It is entitled "Soundscapes, Smellscapes, and Cityscapes in the AQ."

                                                                                                     --Anna Lillios

Dr. Anna Lillios
Associate Professor of English
Department of English
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161346
Orlando, Florida 32816-1346

Phone: (407) 823-5161
FAX: (407) 823-6582
>>> James Gifford <odos.fanourios at gmail.com> 12/10/08 8:15 PM >>>
And I wasn't even asked to review it!  I only found out through our
latest "Inside FDU"...  You'd think I'd have *some* kind of insider's
advantage.  {he grumbles}

-j