[ilds] turn them into literature

Truebner, Christine Christine.Truebner.Amt51 at stadt-frankfurt.de
Fri Dec 5 03:57:27 PST 2008

Hi charles,
I find it lovely - apart from cheating youngsters papers on your markind
desk - once love croby, stills nash and young, never knew they loved durells
writing: I loved it when sawing oneself confronted with
thruth especially about third world germans-shame on them, i feel. Thanky to
guys like durell for open true words - sometimes hard to believe what one
starts imagening whilst reading durell. Did u read his last story, can't
remember now the titel before his death?
A fascinated durell-loving woman,
christine truebner