[ilds] Norman Douglas

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Sun Nov 30 12:55:38 PST 2008

Cheers. I have ontained a list of Douglas's works and marked your
recomendations.

 I found this comment on Douglas:

...it has been argued that his best work was in his travel books which
combine erudition, insight, whimsicality and some fine prose.

Sounds remarkably like LD's travel works. I look forward to making a
comparison.

David

Denise Tart
Civil Celebrant - A8807