[ilds] Norman Douglas

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Sat Nov 29 17:41:16 PST 2008

Dear Grove,

you appear to be knew to this list? Thank you for the pointers re Siren Land and Old Calabria.

I am puzzled that my observation that Durrell may mave modelled himself on Douglas to an extend, drew so little comment. Ah well, at least the list is going again even if we on are back to the Quartet.Having only read Justine, I suppose I will have to read the other three this summer.

Just finished reading A Moveable Feast by Old Hem. boy, he uses and a lot. I wonder if Hem and LD ever had anything to do with eacj other??

David

Denise Tart
Civil Celebrant - A8807
16 William Street