[ilds] Norman Douglas

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Tue Nov 25 06:00:39 PST 2008

Hello,
I don't know Norman Douglas, but have just had the
pleasure of reading Keith Douglas who participated
in three issues of "Personnal Landscape".

Very cold north winds here "isoartic" according to
the papers (Have never seen that word before) and
we are in for a cold winter. Earliest snow in 50
years.

Marc